Monday, June 14, 2010

10,000 Hearts, an Interview, Reversible Dresses, and More Bags in Japan - Oh my!


Kind of feel like I have been running willy nilly down that yellow brick road when you are really supposed to skip! Been a little while since posting - but there is lots to share. Just hit 10,000 hearts over at Etsy - some time on Saturday - too cool! Definitely made my day.



Did an interview for Unofficial Etsy Featured Sellers - check it out here.

You can find all that info I know you have been hankering to know - like which ice cream I eat and what tunes are blaring while your bag are created. Hope you enjoy the read.


Sweet Birdie Boutique relocated to her hometown in Japan and reloaded with a variety of new bird bags - including 9 of the screen printed designs featuring my artwork that you see over at retrofied - I am too proud!!

I am rather obsessed with screen printing at the moment - especially on tea soaked fabrics! Sweet Birdie will be carrying all versions of the Coastal Bird Print bags as well as some of the Egret bags.









And finally - the infamous reversible dress! I will have to post pics of this during the week. I have it all ready to go and will eventually turn it into a pattern to sell. It is 100++ degrees in Savannah right now, which is kind of making me loathe to take any new photos outdoors. Just got excited and had to share though!

No comments:

Post a Comment